Remember our recent post on 12 Ridiculous New Cigars by Swisher and Drew Estate? We showed you our mad Photoshop skills by creating images of what these cigars might look like! Well we asked you to join in, put your creativity to the test and name some crazy “Swisher Estates” cigars of your own. And…you delivered! Here are the reader’s suggestions (told by you!) for new cigar flavor ideas by Swisher and Drew Estate.
To start off our suggestion list, Dan Jesse came up with the My Blunt Weighs A Ton line, including:
- — KFC Chunky Peanut Butter
- — Grandmaster Kuba Kuba
- — B-40 Fish
Then Marzuk suggested the Swisher Sweets Gas Station Cigar Safari line, including:
- — ACID 241 – an obvious two for one deal
- — Isla del Swish – send your taste buds on vacation to the Island of Swisher
- — MSWAT – my Swisher weighs a ton
- — Herrera Ahstolethese – the brainchild of a guy without a brain; bringing an authentic Mumbai influence with a medium blended body
The creativity was flowing when Evolutionaryflow suggested these flavors:
- — Bail Bonds Belicosos – because nothing tastes sweeter than bail!
- — Cuban Child Support
- — Liga Privada Payday Loans
- — ACID Trip – send your taste buds on a perplexed journey
- — Drew Estate Drive By’s
We then had Denis Tsvang suggest some interesting flavors and the Underwraps line, including but not limited to:
- — Olde English – the ol’ malt beer will do ya
- — Cola
- — GatZilla
- — MGWAT – my glock weighs a ton
- — BluntFish
- — LP No. 9mm
- — Lion Privada – exclusively sponsored by Snoop Lion
Victor had the tasty suggestion of:
- — Doritos .44 Special – a fiery nacho cheese explosion!
Which led to a delicious amount of flavors from our Facebook fans. Ryan Shenk suggested:
- — My Frappuccino Weighs a Ton – Starbucks joins the corporate pile-on with a mocha-inspired cigar. It would only be available in a Churchill, cause baby it’s a Venti!
- — Flying Feral Pina Colada – give your taste buds a kick to the tropics, where feral pigs run wild and the Pina Coladas are always frosty and sweet!
- — Undercranberry – the staple cigar of the DE/SW line provides a premium tobacco experience with a tart tangy twist!
Another tasty suggestion came from Gary Poppelreiter:
- — Pumpkin Spice Latte – for the white girl in all of us!
Then Bill Beyer suggested a sweet flavor:
- — Ligas Sweet Tea52 – finally the blend of premium tobacco and refreshing Snapple iced tea meet! A variety of flavors such as; peach, lemon and diet raspberry.
Things took a turn when gas station items started to become the focused flavors. David Melancon suggested:
- — Papas Slurpy – when papas fritas meets your favorite frozen beverage!
Danny M Russo didn’t let us down suggesting:
- — “Four Loco” Maduro – don’t miss a chance to fire up the FLM to kick start the long weekend!
An interesting suggestion came from Michael Hathaway suggesting:
- — Skunkzilla – rare afghan tobacco grown to pair perfectly with your premium skunk bud!
Steven W Wyatt didn’t let us down with his suggestion:
- — Purple drAnk – it’s an A, so it’s 9.5 inches long packed with pure smooth purple flavor!
We then had Grant Stoecker suggest three great flavors:
- — Fiero Estelli – the perfect wood tip to light up with your friend in your cheap 80’s “sports” car
- — Isla Del Soul – an infused cigar with a Motown vibe
- — Liga Privada Flying Weave – this cigar will have you rocking your big hair!
CR Abernathy suggested a great flavor infusion:
- — The Sriracha Infused Ambrosia – it doesn’t get much spicier than this!
Last, but certainly not least, is the wonderful suggestion from Pat Harrold:
- — My Lorcin Weighs a Ton – also known as the Tupak Especial!
A big thank you to everyone who helped us compile this crazy list and joined in on the fun! My taste buds are officially all over the place; I can’t decide if I want a Flying Feral Pina Colada or a Sriracha Ambrosia! Who knows, maybe “Swisher Estates” will use one of your crazy cigar ideas (yea, right!) and you’ll be rich! Just be sure to give us a cut since we helped you achieve stardom. Tell us which of these suggested flavors spark your interest in the comments below!Swisher and Drew Estate Cigar Ideas (told by you!) by David Sabot