Cigar bars are a completely unique social setting. In this dysfunctional world, what would happen if everyone acted like they were in a cigar bar?
- When talking about religions, people would say simply “That doesn’t really suit my palate, but it’s all about personal taste.”
- Rich folk and poor folk would all sit at the same table, enjoying the same television.
- Serious arguments would be limited to what movie to put on the projector
- Every once in awhile, the President would come and give you free stuff, then sit there while you told him what you think about it.
- There would always be someone nearby who remembers Cuba “Before the revolution” and can tie that into a moral lesson
- Mentors of the highest caliber for young men and women would be readily available, with the proper application of cigars
- The world would be a better more relaxed place to live!